Subject: Re: Welcome!

From: [email-masked] (Nick Arnett)
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 09:16:54 -0700

At 10:53 AM 5/29/95, H&kon W Lie wrote:
>Welcome to www-style!
>
>More than 100 people have added themselves to the www-style list after
>it was announced this weekend. The list should now be operating
>properly, and Nick Arnett has volunteered to archive the discussions
>at [1]. Thanks!

At the moment, we're set up to keep about 28 days' of messages in the menus
and searchable archive.  I can extend that easily, but we're also working
on a more permanent archive.  The URL you listed:

http://asearch.mccmedia.com/docs.html

is a menu item with links to several document and markup-related lists.  To
go directly to the default menu for www-style (messages sorted by date),
it'll be:

http://asearch.mccmedia.com/www-style/

Of course, the message will also be searchable.

Nick

P.S.  The archive system is also reachable as vlibmail.verity.com; same
machine, same documents.  mccmedia.com is my company; I brought the
prototype of this software from there to Verity.